Sunday, January 20, 2008

mystyle

I went to YOUTH '08, Malaysia's Youth Lifestyle Showcase 2008 which organized by www.youthmalaysia.com today. i was given a free copy of Malaysian TODAY. Then only i notified this 'mystyle' in the copy.


This mystyle is the mobile voucher-on-demand where we can enjoy the benefits via sms to request voucher for the promotions and merchants. The offers include:
-
Dining
-
Fashion & Accessories
-
Beauty Products
-
Hair & Beauty Saloons
-
Movies & Performances

There are 2 types of offers, my111 and my365.

For my111, you can enjoy (1) fantastic offer up to 50% off or more from all merchants, limited to (1) mobile number, once (1) a year.

For my365, you can enjoy continous fabulous offers up to 30% off from all merchants, unlimited to all mobile numbers (365) days a year.

Sounds cool right!!

My first category goes to 'Dining'. Hehe... and i found my favourite... Sushi King offer...

This is just too nice... i can buy 1 free 1 fpr all sushi items... this is fabulous...!!! I will go for this offer...

There are 3 steps to go:

Step 1: Type my111 or my365merchant name, e.g. my111 giordano

Step 2: Send to 33365

Step 3: Show mobile voucher-on-demand to cashier or waiter.

Besides that, a good news to all the Maxis subscribers... you can enjoy Special Promo Deals up to 50% off and MORE. I'm Maxis subscribers too... hehe...


No harm to share to everyone...

For more details and information, please visit...

http://www.mystyle.com.my/

http://www.mystyle.com.my/maxis











No comments: