Saturday, February 23, 2008

Chinese New Year Preparation!!!

My mother and my sister was preparing the biscuit and some snack for cny. I took the opportunity to snap few photos instead of helping them... hehe... but i did help on packaging... hahaha...


My sister 'incharged' on her talent on chocolate biscuit...



These are the biscuits after finish the all processes... and waiting for packaging...



All these will pack in transparent container so that it's look nice... and this was my job... hehe

Nice arrangement right? This is my idea... hehe




Cheers~... She was so satisfied with her great job... All these finished within one day... Delicious right? Let me know if you want to take order for next cny... it's only applicable for the biscuit and not my sister... hehe...


My mum's turn now...

My mum is my super heroin in cooking... all these just finished within few hours...



My mum looks very young right? Although she is now over 50 years old, but she still look beautiful from view of many people... hehe... she also very satisfied with her 'productivity'...



Come come.... let's combine both of your products and snap a nice and great memorable time...Say cheezzzeee~~~



No comments: